30 December 2012

SABARLAH WAHAI HATI

kesabaran itu pasti akan diganjari.
Assalamualaikum!

"oh my dear Allah, i felt so sinful today. i felt so sinful because i let myself to think and miss a man that is not my fated husband, huhu. ya Allah, apa yang aku rasakn ini hadir tanpa dipaksa! aku takut ya Allah, why do i always think about  him?? ya Allah, if he is not fr me please erase him from my mind. the sooner the better ya Allah, so that i cn set him free from the sins of letting me love him more than i should have love You! 

if loving him is bad fr me, makes me not love him ya Allah. but if he is the one You have set fr me as my lifetime partner, let him come when it is fated as the time fr us to get married. so that i wont neglected You anymore, huhu. please let him come only when i had know You the most, so that i cn be the best fr him."

:monolog dalaman si anak dara: